cadebadin-bnb.com collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Owner and Data Controller
Monica Pipoletto – Via Canepa 11 – 17026 Noli (SV)
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that cadebadin-bnb.com collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: first name, last name, phone number, email address, Cookies and Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using cadebadin-bnb.com.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by cadebadin-bnb.com is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for cadebadin-bnb.com to provide its services. In cases where cadebadin-bnb.com specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through cadebadin-bnb.com and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of cadebadin-bnb.com (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User and Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User
Contact form (cadebadin-bnb.com)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes cadebadin-bnb.com to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name, last name and phone number.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of cadebadin-bnb.com.
The interaction and information obtained through cadebadin-bnb.com are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network.
This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
The Facebook is service allowing interaction with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The Instagram is service allowing interaction with the Instagram social network provided by Instagram
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The Youtubek is service allowing interaction with the Youtube social network provided by Youtube
dati Personali raccolti: Cookies and Usage Data.
Pinterest is an interaction service with the Pinterest social network, provided by Pinterest
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Interaction with live chat platforms
This type of service allows you to interact with live chat platforms, managed by third parties, directly from the pages of cadebadin-bnb.com. This allows the User to contact the support service of cadebadin-bnb.com or cadebadin-bnb.com to contact the User while he is browsing his pages.
In the event that an interaction service is installed with live chat platforms, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects Usage Data relating to the pages in which it is installed. Furthermore, live chat conversations could be recorded.
Facebook Messenger Customer Chat
The Facebook Messenger Widget is an interaction service with the Facebook Messenger live chat platform, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage data;
Whatsapp Customer Chat
The Whatsapp Live Chat Widget is an interaction service with the Whatsapp live chat platform, provided by Whatsapp, Inc.
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage data;
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Content on external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Site and to interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Font (Google Inc.)
Google Maps (Google Inc.)
Google Review (Google Inc.)
Facebook Review (Facebook Inc.)
Traffic optimization and distribution
You consent to electronic communication when you personally establish an electronic contact with cadebadin.bnb.com. The user is informed that the e-mails can be read or modified in an unauthorized and unnoticed way during the transmission path. Cadebadin.bnb.com uses software to filter out junk mail (spam filter). Emails can be rejected by the spam filter if they are incorrectly identified as spam through certain features.
Data transfer – SSL encryption
This website uses 128 bit SSL (AES 128) encryption technology. User data is transmitted only in encrypted form. A 256 bit SSL (AES 256) encryption technology is used for the portal. User data is transferred exclusively in encrypted form.
Data provided by the user
1. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the address indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. 2. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of user data (name, email, optionally telephone number) through the contact forms on this site are used exclusively for the provision of services to the user, ie: supply , by email or by telephone, of information explicitly requested when sending the data about the company, products and services, estimates. 3. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the website pages set up for particular services on request.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of cadebadin-bnb.com or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, cadebadin-bnb.com and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with cadebadin-bnb.com (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
cadebadin-bnb.com does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through cadebadin-bnb.com (or third-party services employed in cadebadin-bnb.com), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use cadebadin-bnb.com, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using cadebadin-bnb.com who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of cadebadin-bnb.com. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of cadebadin-bnb.com.
cadebadin-bnb.com (or this Application)
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by cadebadin-bnb.com as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).